Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Advertising

I work as an ad rep at a local newspaper in my day job. It's a decent living, but I do aspire to be a writer, filmmaker or artist someday and use the position really to make ends meet. Ah, such is the life of the starving artist. Not much new to report today. I just felt like using my blog to vent out some frustration without incriminating me and my position, since it is frustrating at times to do what I do in order to achieve my more lofty goals.

They always say, "Do what you love, the money will follow." Yeah, the money will follow after you stop doing what you love and finally buckle down to making some money. Oh well.

A more upbeat blog should follow tomorrow...or maybe not...

Take care y'all and keep shopping at Mark's Rare Comics and my other websites so I can achieve my goals!

-Mark.

No comments: