Friday, May 06, 2005

Disneyland

So Disneyland is starting festivities for its 50th Anniversary. About time, too. I went to Disneyland in March and they kept saying May 5th, May 5th, May 5th. I think they missed the mark by not starting with their 50th celebration on Jan. 1 of this year. Oh well, better late than never. I know they wanted to start on a day so that the calendar would read 05-05-05, but so what, it's not Disneyland 5th Anniversary!

So, if anyone is going in the next few months, let me know how it is, especially if you are going on July 17, the actual anniversary of the opening day of the park. I hear that Fess Parker and Art Linkletter will be in attendance on that day...

This is Mark Arnold signing off. Talk to you soon with another blog. Everybody loves blog...

-Mark.

No comments: