Monday, June 13, 2005

Protecto, the Little Robot

Just another quick plug for my comic strip, "Protecto, the Little Robot". A number of you have complained that "Protecto" just isn't that funny and doesn't seem to be going anywhere. That's because I designed it to be an adventure strip sort of like "Tintin" or "Asterix", and since I only show 2 or 3 panels each week, it does seem interminable that they will ever do anything. Taken as a whole, the strip will prove to be quite an adventure, so please be patient. Of course, if you have any ideas about which direction the strip should take, I am open to them. Also, I would love to produce it daily and color it, but time restrictions in my life preclude me from doing anything like that at this time.

To view Protecto, click on the Fun Ideas link to the left of this blog message.

-Mark.

No comments: