Thursday, August 04, 2005

Mary Tyler Moore

I'm really happy with my purchase of season two of "The Mary Tyler Moore Show". Strangely enough, I had never seen these episodes before. I started watching "MTM" around the 5th season and never went back to these older episodes much as they always looked so washed out. Well, that's been corrected and they finally look brand new once again just like I remembered them looking. I encourage you to purchase (unless you hate the show) as it's better written than anything currently on TV today (except maybe "The Simpsons"). Comedy writers should watch this and learn. This is also a bargain at around $20 unlike season one which had a much higher list price (that has since come down.) Let's hope that they release all seven seasons.

-Mark.

No comments: