Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Pink Floyd

I am really getting into Pink Floyd again recently. I am playing and replaying the 3-disc "Echoes" greatest hits set from a few years back. I know what you're saying, "3-disc"? Well yes, at the time, I was annoyed that there were only 2 discs in the set, when a third was absolutely necessary. I compiled tracks left off this greatest hits from "Dark Side of the Moon", "Wish You Were Here" and "The Wall" and threw in some Syd Barrett stuff just for good measure and came up with a good 17-track third CD.

I'll have to research, but after Live 8, is Pink Floyd done??? I would like them to tour or put out a new album or something...Time will tell. It would be nice to see the full line-up (perhaps even with Syd!) put out an album of new material.

--
Regards,

Mark Arnold
http://funideas.home.att.net

No comments: