Monday, March 15, 2010

Back to Work on My Beatles Book


Since my "Cracked" book is currently being formatted and edited by my publisher, I am going back to work on my Beatles book, now called "Mark Arnold Picks on The Beatles". The image above is a possible cover idea, but is definitely NOT the final cover image or idea. It is used for illustrative purposes for this blog.

Anyway, I am awaiting news on a few other projects and if they don't come to pass, then I will be completing work on this book. I do have a Beatles blog which I am posting daily to, so you can see what my reviews are like. The blog URL is http://beatlesbook.blogspot.com

Currently, I do not have a publisher for this masterpiece, but if you are in the publishing business and would like to publish it, drop me a line at funideas.mark@gmail.com

No comments: