Thursday, March 11, 2010

Korg: 70,000 B.C.

Does anyone remember "Korg: 70,000 B.C."? I barely did, but I took on the assignment for an upcoming issue of "Back Issue" magazine #43. Actually, the article didn't turn out too badly and I found some interesting images and got some quotes about Charlton comic book artist and writer Pat Boyette, who produced the nine issues based on the 16 episode TV series that aired in 1974-75 on Saturday morning TV.

Anyway, it's another Fun Ideas Production, and I thank you all for continuing to support my work.

3 comments:

nicole said...

My sister and I (both mid-40s) were just talking about Korg the other day! No one else seems to remember it. Did we make it up? Too much King Vitamin??

nicole said...

My sister and I (both mid-40s) were just talking about Korg the other day! No one else seems to remember it. Did we make it up? Too much King Vitamin??

nicole said...

I googled "does anyone remember Korg" after having this conversation. And it seems as though at least one person does ..