Tuesday, March 30, 2010

WonderCon in 2 days...Yay!



I love WonderCon in San Francisco. Although, I still loved it more when it was in Oakland, the current WonderCon is the closest you can get to the San Diego Comic Convention of old.

Yes, it's big, but not unbearably big where you cannot walk around and do a few things on the fly and at the last minute. Besides, since it's still in California, a lot of the same people show up.

For instance, last year in San Diego, I met the famous recording and radio comedian Stan Freberg, one of my idols. Some friends of mine were very jealous, but now they get the chance to meet him, too, as he will be appearing at WonderCon.

Soon, probably next year (2011), I will set up a table at WonderCon. I'm still not quite ready yet as I need to get a few copies of my books and right now my supply of books and money is low, but I will be roaming around with the few copies that I have.

Of course, I can take pre-orders. Just give me some money and your address and when I get home, I will order your personal copy for you. I can even give you a discount...

Anyway, if you are so inclined, please take a look at WonderCon. It's only like 12 bucks to get in. (I'm not sure as I have my professional pass.)

Incidentally, I don't remember who did the "Wonder Khannnnn" logo above, but I thought it was so funny, I figured I'd repost it here.

Hope to see you all there. I plan to attend Friday and Saturday, but it runs through Sunday at the Moscone Center in San Francisco.

No comments: