Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Working on "THFT!" #74


Today, I begin serious work on completing issue #74 of "The Harveyville Fun Times!" This will be the penultimate issue of my publication, which I have already announced will cease publication with issue #75, unless someone else steps in to take over the editing and publishing duties.

There have a been a few inquiries from others to take over, but nothing concrete at the moment. If you are interested, please drop me a line at funideas.mark@gmail.com. As I've said before, those interested in taking over my publication can take the publication in any direction they choose, but I would still like to be able to contribute to it from time to time.

In the meantime, I will be working on #74 at this time, which I hope to get out before Summer, and #75 before the end of this year...

1 comment:

Lee Hester said...

為了實現在生活中一大必須佩戴適當的內衣熱的東西。