Thursday, July 01, 2010

"THFT!" #74 Almost Ready


I just sent the file for "The Harveyville Fun Times!" #74 to the printers. It promises to be the biggest issue I've done at 60 pages. It will also have a flip-cover for the very first time.

Inside the issue will be a lengthy article by my friend Jerry Boyd about Harvey's short-lived venture into teen comics "Bunny". This salute has been demanded for years and Boyd has delivered the goods. Above is the cover to "Bunny" #1 from 1966. "Bunny" lasted 20 issues from 1966-1971 with one more issue in 1976.

The reason for the hugeness of the issue is to remind you that I am retiring from editing and publishing "THFT!" with #75. Ben Samuels will continue with #76, so I am packing my last couple of issues to the top with information before I let it go...

1 comment:

Chris Barat said...

Mark,

Thanks for the update. Really looking forward to the BUNNY article... that one has been waiting to be written for a long time!

Chris