Saturday, August 21, 2010

Got the Daffy Duck Set...


Where's the Bugs Bunny one? I hate having to buy stuff online because the stores don't bother to get enough copies, or none at all...

Oh well. Amazon here I come.

Anyway, I HOPE HOPE HOPE that they keep these collections coming at least WITH NO REPEATS! Fortunately this and the Bugs Bunny set do not have any repeats from the six previous "Looney Tunes Golden Collections".

Warner Bros. should just bite the bullet and put out the rest of the "Looney Tunes" on DVD, perhaps through their online only Warner Archive series, just to get them out (I know, I know again I have to order on line)...

UPDATE: I realized after I posted this that some of the cartoons were matted to look widescreen. This sucks because none of them were. Oh well. What to do...

2 comments:

Lee Hester said...

Did you hear that they cropped the top and bottom of these cartoons to make them appear wide-screen? Not cool!

Fun Ideas said...

I know. Not all of them are widescreen, fortunately. I'll buy them anyway for they are Looney Tunes. - Looney Tunes Zombie