Wednesday, September 29, 2010

"Veronica" #202 at Borders!


So, I finally broke down and bought a copy of "Veronica" #202 which came out bout three weeks ago in comic book stores and was a sell out. The newsstand copies are now out and I found a couple copies at my local Borders store, so I picked them up for me and a friend.

If you aren't aware, this is the issue that introduces Archie's first openly gay character, Kevin Keller. (Sorry, Jughead doesn't count.)

The sell out has made Archie Publications create their first second printing on a comic book in the company's history. Such second printings are commonplace for the likes of Marvel and DC who have done numerous second prints over the years for things like the death of Captain America and Superman, but this is a first for Archie.

Anyway, for those wanting the first print, check your Borders or Barnes and Noble, or be prepared to pay a premium on Ebay.

No comments: