Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Scooby-Doo


I'm currently writing an article on "Scooby-Doo" in the comics for "Back Issue" magazine. It promises to be a good article due to the fact that I got an excellent interview with writer Mark Evanier and plan to do the same with artist Dan Spiegle.

It's always a bit nerve-wracking to do these articles because you aren't always sure how the interview is going to come out or if you are going to get an interview at all. I can now breathe a deep sigh of relief that I will have a good article to turn in in March for a Summer release.

What's amazing is that I have always been able to cobble together something when I have a "Back Issue" article. Probably the hardest article for me was the recent "Korg: 20,000 B.C." article, as I was not a big fan of the show and everyone who worked on the comic book had died.

Fortunately, Pat Boyette's fans came through and they "spoke" for Pat, making it another good article that I have received compliments on. Thanks, everyone!

No comments: