Monday, December 31, 2012

The Stories Behind the Stories Series 2 Invitation

Hey everyone,

I have just been invited to do a second season of "The Stories Behind the Stories" on "The Geek Speak Show" podcast radio show. Most of the original 10 episodes have aired on the show and the first few have been placed for your listening pleasure on my website: http://funideas.50webs.com with more to be added soon.

Once again, I need people to be interviewed that are in the comic book and animation industries. The segment will be approximately 5-10 minutes long and will just be a basic overview of what you are currently doing or what you have done, with no really probing stuff (unless you want to reveal that about yourself). Interviews will be conducted via telephone or Skype or could even be done in person if you are in the San Francisco Bay Area.

For this second set of interviews, please let me know ASAP if you are available on Saturday, February 2nd between the hours of 10am-2pm PST. Please confirm your phone number and if you have Skype, please let me know that as well. My cell phone number is (408) 482-9327 if you have any questions and the website for the show is http://www.thegeekspeakshow.com

Also, if you were interviewed for the first set, I thank you very much. I don't plan to do repeat interviews yet, so if you could be so kind as to pass this message along to someone who you think would or could be interviewed and have them contact me.

And, Walter Brogan, I have you penciled in for this second set, so I will need nine more volunteers.

Finally, if you are available for an interview, but not that day, please let me know that as well. We may be able to make a separate schedule for that, but it is easier to record everyone on the same day.

Thank you in advance for your help!

No comments: